Aug. 16, 2023
Liquid silicone rubber is widely used in various fields because of its unique characteristics. Next, this article will focus on the application of liquid silicone rubber in automotive electronic devices, power industry, and food packaging industry.
1. Liquid silicone rubber is generally used in bonding and sealants, potting adhesives, gels, insulating coatings, thermally conductive adhesives and other materials. These materials are used to protect engine control modules, ignition coils and ignition modules, power system modules, braking system modules, exhaust emission control modules, power supply systems, lighting systems, various sensors, connectors, etc.
2. Liquid silicone rubber can also be used for bonding and sealing the module shell, which has the functions of sealing, moisture-proof, anti-fouling and anti-corrosion. If a thermally conductive adhesive is used, it has the functions of bonding and heat dissipation at the same time, and can be used to fix power devices or bond heat sinks to achieve the functions of bonding and heat dissipation.
3. Liquid silicone rubber has a wide temperature range. Typical silicone materials maintain their elastic properties in the range of minus 65 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius, and will not appear high temperature, soft and sticky, or even decomposition, low temperature and hard and brittle. Common problems with organic substances. Therefore, liquid silicone rubber is very suitable for application in automotive electronic devices.
4. Liquid silicone rubber has natural flame retardancy, excellent thermal stability, non-flammable and non-decomposing characteristics. Even if it decomposes at a very high temperature, the products are only silicon dioxide, carbon dioxide and water, releasing non-toxic substances, which are safe and environmentally friendly. Therefore, liquid silicone rubber is very suitable for application in automotive electronic devices.
The insulation performance of liquid silicone is stable, the puncture strength of typical silicone elastomer is about 25kV/mm, the puncture strength of silicone resin is 50kV/mm, and the volume resistivity is greater than 1015Ω·cm. Under different temperatures and different environments, the insulation performance is almost unchanged, so liquid silicone can be widely used in home appliances and power industries.
Liquid silicone rubber is chemically stable, difficult to react with other substances, difficult to dissolve and corrode, suitable for various environments, non-toxic, tasteless, physiologically inert, and safe in contact with the human body, so liquid silicone rubber is very suitable for the power industry.
3. Pressure resistance
Superior strain and elasticity due to its polymer structure and cross-linking properties, liquid silicone rubber has better elasticity and strain characteristics than other materials such as polyurethane, epoxy resin and polyacrylate, so it has the characteristics of pressure resistance, high resilience , very suitable for the power industry.
The multifunctional organic liquid silicone rubber has excellent scalability, and they can be combined with pigments, fillers, additives, etc. to develop various functional materials, such as thermal conductive materials, conductive materials, foam materials, paints, etc. Therefore, liquid silicone rubber is very suitable for the power industry.
1. Liquid silicone rubber, also known as liquid silica gel, is relative to solid high-temperature vulcanized silicone rubber.Liquid silicone rubber has the characteristics of good fluidity, fast vulcanization, safety and environmental protection, and can fully meet the requirements of food grade. Liquid silicone rubber also has excellent tear resistance, resilience, yellowing resistance, heat stability and heat resistance and aging resistance, which is very suitable for the food packaging industry, such as: silicone valve plastic caps, sports water bottle caps, ketchup bottle caps , honey bottle caps, etc.
2. Liquid silicone rubber is non-toxic and harmless, transparent, tasteless, non-toxic and harmless to the human body, all products can pass ROHS, UL, FDA, LFGB, EU food contact material certification, and can be sold all over the world. Therefore, liquid silicone rubber is very suitable for the food packaging industry.
If you are interested in liquid silicone rubber products, please feel free to contact us, thank you.
Published on Sep. 22, 2023
Published on Aug. 25, 2023
Published on Aug. 21, 2023
Published on Aug. 16, 2023
Published on Aug. 16, 2023
Published on Jul. 28, 2023
Published on Jul. 21, 2023
Published on Jul. 18, 2023
Published on Jul. 05, 2023
Published on Jun. 30, 2023