Mar. 14, 2023
Silicone o ring is a new type of sealing and environmental protection product. It is manufactured by advanced vulcanization process, having the characteristics of waterproof, oil-proof and sealing, with excellent quality and stable performance, and deeply loved by everyone.
1) Good compression deformation rate and rebound rate, which can avoid leakage caused by deformation during use.
2) Excellent sealing performance and is waterproof and leak-proof.
3) Good fresh-keeping effect, completely non-toxic and tasteless.
4) It can be heated at high temperature without deformation and no harmful substances are produced.
5) Good tensile performance, after special inspection and testing.
6) Corona resistance, arc resistance, high and low temperature resistance, good aging resistance, high temperature resistance, in line with FDA and SGS standards.
7) Good elasticity and flex resistance: Silicone rubber is a kind of rubber, which has good softness and elasticity, and the number of bending times can reach hundreds of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of times;
8) Salt spray resistance, good water repellency;
9) Excellent insulation performance: volume resistance can reach 1016Ωcm, breakdown strength ≧20-22KV/mm;
10) Good anti-ultraviolet, ozone and aging resistance;
11) Anti-pollution flashover, anti-leakage tracking, good creepage resistance, good self-cleaning property;
12) Dustproof. Silicone sealing ring has extremely high-quality sealing performance, and can achieve dust-proof effect during the sealing stage, such as rice cookers, water dispensers, etc. may use dust-proof effect!
13) High elasticity. It has better elasticity than ordinary rubber, and can maintain better elasticity even at minus sixty or seventy degrees.
14) Anti-tearing. It has excellent tensile performance, and can achieve the effect of not breaking or deforming under very strong pulling force.
The working principle of the silicone o ring: Silicone is soft rubber with resilience, and a silicone sealing ring is placed between two items to achieve an interference fit sealing state.
Silicone o rings are mainly used for waterproof sealing and preservation of daily necessities such as fresh-keeping boxes, rice cookers, water dispensers, lunch boxes, heat preservation boxes, heat preservation boxes, water cups, ovens, magnetized cups, coffee pots, etc. Fixed sealing, waterproof sealing, isolation sealing, heat preservation, pressure keeping, gas isolation and so on.
1) Mobile phone waterproof
2) Daily necessities
3) Mechanical equipment
4) Automotive seals
5) Aviation seals
1) Food grade silicone o ring
2) Medical grade silicone o ring
3) Oil-proof silicone o ring
4) High temperature resistant silicone o ring
5) Solid silicone o ring
6) Liquid silicone o ring
The precision of the silicone o ring produced by Hopewell can reach: size ±0.03mm, rough edge ±0.03mm, which is a high standard in the industry!
Step 1: Mix material of silicone o ring
Step 2: Compression molding
Step 3: Punching holes
Step 4: Secondary vulcanization
Step 5: Whole piece quality inspection
Step 6: Punching shape
Step 7: Quality inspection
Step 8: Dust free packing and shipping
1) Hopewell actively provides sealing solutions for customers, strictly controls the delivery time to ensure timely delivery, and provides 24-hour online service to solve customers' difficult problems.
2) There is a special research and development department for project management, which is controlled by experienced technical personnel, which can ensure the production of high-precision silicone sealing rings.
3) Hopewell is equipped with advanced production equipment:
26 sets of vertical liquid injection molding machines 50T-160T 26 sets,
50 sets of product testing equipment CCD full inspection equipment (magnification 50 times),
1 set of 2.5-dimensional measuring equipment,
2 sets of CCD visual inspection equipment, 2 sets, etc.
If you are interested in silicone o ring, please feel free to contact us, thanks.
Published on Sep. 22, 2023
Published on Aug. 25, 2023
Published on Aug. 21, 2023
Published on Aug. 16, 2023
Published on Aug. 16, 2023
Published on Jul. 28, 2023
Published on Jul. 21, 2023
Published on Jul. 18, 2023
Published on Jul. 05, 2023
Published on Jun. 30, 2023